♡ AUGUST FAVORITES!!! ♡

Here's my August Favorites!! (Beware, lots of foodie favs haha)

\
I've been LOVING frosted sugar cookies! These are the ones from target :) The pink frosted ones are even cuter...

CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS! 
These are a back-to-memory-lane snack because when I was a kid, I used to LOVE these giant chocolate covered pretzels that came in 10 pretzels a stack. I got them every time I went on vacation. Then, the place discontinued the pretzels... I was SO sad. BUT NOW, I FOUND CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS!! Got these at Whole Foods... (they come in white chocolate, milk and dark chocolate) Just chocolate covered pretzels in general are my favs :)

Haagen-Dazs Rum Raisin Ice Cream!
When I was a little kid, there was this little ice cream store next to my building that sold like this super large cup of ice cream for a cheap price. I fell in love with Rum Raisin ice cream at that moment (especially since it was also my mom's favorite ice cream flavor). My mom could never finish one cup. Neither could I. So we would split it and it was one of the best tasting ice creams ever. But then the shop closed and the ice cream disappeared. Years later, discovered that Haagen Dazs ALSO has Rum Raisin ice cream! We were OVERJOYED. It's basically vanilla ice cream with light rum covering raisins... Still haven't discovered another brand that has this flavor!

This book is such a breeze to read, but it's such an informative, inspiring book. Not only does it have tips from Blake Mycoskie (btw, there's so many AWESOME tips in here. Highlighted so much, my goodness. And Blake is so honest with his tips), but there's also lots of mini stories of the successes of other companies (eg. Netflix!). It's an amazing, influential, self-help book about starting up your own successful company. It makes dreams possible. LOVED this book so much :)

LILLY PULITZER PLANNER! (Large)
I've always loved planning my life out, whether it be writing the projects I have to get done, or small daily tasks. Planners keep my sane. Since August is back-to-school month, I got in the groove of getting a system down for my planning! 

HOBBY: Drawing/Sketching
On a regular basis, I would design. But a few days ago, I decided to give another attempt at portrait sketching. When I was younger, I used to LOVE drawing famous people... especially Taylor Swift. One of the people I met this month drew Taylor, which inspired me to see if my sketching improved. It did! I was really happy with sketching this out. But, boy, did it take long haha about 3 hours?



FAVORITE TV SHOW: TEEN WOLF
So, in the middle of summer, there's hardly any new tv show episodes that are released. By the end of summer (2 weeks ago) I wanted to pick a tv show up... I decided to go with Teen Wolf. I was in the mood for something supernatural. I've always loved Vampire Diaries, Reign (all the CWTV shows), Supernatural, Twilight, etc. So I thought, Teen wolf would be a good choice. I have to say, this show got me ADDICTED!! If you follow me on Twitter, you probably know how much I'm addicted to this show. There's so many aspects that made me LOVE this show. There's the supernatural aspect, the teenage maturity, the love and relationships, the fantastic acting, the chemistry. EVERYTHING WAS THERE! Love this show so much that I ended up buying ALL the episodes (1st time I've done that to any tv show) and watched everything on iTunes... BINGE WATCHED EVERYTHING IN 2 WEEKS and I'm all caught up. SO sad that it won't come back until January.
Also, I ended up watching interviews of the cast of Teen Wolf and I have to say, this cast is such an amazing family. Tyler Posey made me cry so hard because of his the issues he's been dealing with a few months ago... I send out all my love to him. He's such a sweet, genuine guy! Dylan O'Brien and Tyler Posey have an amazing chemistry. Arden Cho... wow this girl has such a beautiful voice and awesome acting skills. I also love how strong she is, form dealing with bullying as a young kid to dealing with the criticisms that Korea had for an actress/model's standards. She's SO inspirational!! <3
 (Done with the Teen Wolf rambling... for now)

That's it for this favorites blog post! It's been an enjoying August... now back to school...
Love you guys! Spread love you guys! And good luck to my freshmen :)


♡,

Cathy

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top