♡ Things to Do with Empty Notebooks! ♡

Being an avid notebook collector, I love keeping notebooks for different purposes. If you're a notebook collector, or at least have empty notebooks laying around, you probably want to find a purposeful way to use that notebook and preserve it for a while. After all, life's an adventure! Why not record it, especially for keepsake! Here's some ways you can utilize YOUR notebooks!

1. Quote Notebook
- record all your favorite quotes!
- write it in your handwriting OR with calligraphy!

2. Diary
- the classic way to record your life and your memories!
- can be in entry form
- can be a "5 sentences per day" type of entry!
- can include collages, pictures, notes, quotes, lists, favorite movies/books, etc! (It can be your personal scrapbook too!)
- Bucket Lists
- GOALS
- My most precious notebook is probably my diary because it's a combination of literally everything
that's going on in my life... It's why I splurged for a leather notebook as my diary :)

3. Gratitude Notebook
- to remind yourself of the things you already have and to be grateful everyday, write 5 things you're grateful for everyday! Before you sleep or when you wake up!

4. English Notebook
- Throughout high school, I felt that English classes weren't FILLED with valuable information. They might pop up once every few days. So, I always keep the terms, grammar and writing rules and tips in a single, small notebook so that I can reference it any time throughout the school year. It's so much easier to access than to go back through your entire english binder/notebook, search through all the essays just for a single tip/term.
- I also keep unknown words starting from the back of this notebook. (Ever read a book, find a word you don't know and skip over it? Why not learn the word? It'll help for essay writing too!)

5. Idea Notebook
- If you're a designer/artist/artsy person and always encounter inspiration, keep a handy blank paged notebook with you at all times! You never know when you want to jot an idea down. (You can include drawings, sketches, words, or even beautiful poems/quotes/sentences you see throughout the day!)
- blog ideas
 - personally, I don't have THAT much room in my bag for a separate notebook for inspiration, so I always keep a camera with me! You never know when you'll encounter something beautiful and worth photographing!

6. Dream Notebook
- Are you the person who has wonderful, detailed dreams but can't seem to remember them an hour after you wake up from it? Keep a dream journal next to your bed! Wake up and record as soon as possible, even if it's just a few sentences! :D

7. Health and Exercise Notebook
- Want to be healthier and monitor what you're eating and how much you're exercising? Keep a health and exercise notebook! Record all the workouts you do every day and the things you eat. Also, keep track of your water intake here!

8. Foreign Language Notebook
- For those of you who want to improve your 2nd language or have a true passion for it, you should start a language notebook! It can include summaries, adventures and writing entries all written in your 2nd language! Challenge yourself! :)

9. Travel Journal
- This is for those avid travelers who want to record all their adventures in a single notebook. Great notebook to look back to in the future!
- Include Pictures!!

10. First Times...
Anyone can start a "First Time" notebook where you record everything you've tried out for the first time. This is especially perfect for mothers who want to record "Firsts" of their children!

11. Fabric Notebook
For designers learning about the fashion/design industry, ever want to keep fabric swatches? Stick them in a handy notebook for easy references later!

12. Planner
You can create your own planner! It can be as general as writing a to-do list everyday, but can also be as precise as having a table of contents and marked "chapters" for each month! Completely customizable.

That's it for today! I LOVE the feeling when you get to use a fresh, new notebook... Hope you have fun with your fancy notebooks! Stick to it!

(Here's a page I filled in my diary with these cute pictures :))

PS. (Sorry for the lack of pictures for this blog post! Most of my notebooks and examples are in a box under my bed so it wasn't convenient for them to access LOL)

New post next week!

                           ♡

                                                                         ~ Cathy

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. All great ideas! I used to love keeping a diary when I was younger but I mostly write down ideas now!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking out my blog dear!! And same! I used to write so many fantasy stories in my diary haha :)

      Delete
  2. great ideas <3 <3 i love your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you hun! Means a lot <3 :)

      Delete

Back
to top