What's In My Mini Clutch?


There's dozens of purses out there in different varieties of styles. One of the most used ones suitable for all occasions is a clutch. Clutches are small enough to fit your needs but not as big as a purse. They're great for shopping, parties, and just to run your daily errands. As I said, they're great for everywhere! Here are some stuff I keep in my clutch!
1.) Phone- always have to have my phone with me at all times. No matter what. Schedules, To-Dos, contacts, basically my life is in that phone. My phone is similar to a planner... but a digital version. It's the same for every person!
2.) ID, Cash, and Credit Cards- You MUST have your ID at all times (Duh!), Cash or credit for emergencies. BUT don't carry ALL your credit cards or hundreds of bills with you. Just enough to get you places and for emergencies.
3.) Small Pack of Tissues- You never know what will happen. Tissues are a MUST for girls. They save your accidents.
4.) Clorox Stain Stick- Removing a stain... self explanatory. But be careful if you use it on dark colored clothing because it can remove some color as well
4.) Current Lipstick/Lipgloss and Chapstick- Us girls need a touch up once in a while!!! ONLY carry the lipstick/lipgloss you are wearing that day and change it out every few days... or else it can be a pile of lipsticks in your purse. You sure you have enough room? Chapsticks are necessary for chapped lips... and always wear chapstick before applying any lipstick, lipgloss or any lip product. It smoothens dry lips, creating a clean surface.
5.) Mini notepad + mini pen- I always have ideas or reminders to write down. Keeping it can be handy. Plus, you never know when you'll need to give out your information too! Maybe a company wants your phone number! Where in the world are you going to write it?? 
6.) Mini Sanitizer or Wet Ones- Keep your hands germ free to be healthy! You never know when you will touch something that your not supposed to touch... especially if you are in an environment where everything is touched... It's germ filthy. 
7.) Rubber Band or Bobby Pins- Keep your hair out of your face! I only carry one or two at a time.
8.) (OPTIONAL) Camera- I always keep my digital camera with me at all times. I love photography and you can capture moments and scenes at different times... but you never know when that scenery will appear. So, I always carry my camera with me!
That's all in my clutch! I hope you got an idea of what you should and don't need to carry in your clutch and received some helpful tips!! Thanks for reading... comment and spread this blog!!! :)
#AskCat at hautevivacouture@gmail.com

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top