Current Craving: Candy!


I always have a specific craving for each month. Is it just me, or does this happen to everyone? Sometimes, I crave for Cheerios, sometimes cereal. Other times, chips, or pasta. I have a very weird stomach, I guess you can say?
      So, for the month of November, I have been craving so much for Candy. I know it's not healthy for me but I love eating candy this month. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I missed Halloween and didn't get candy for Halloween? Either way, I love eating candy this month. I always have a piece of dark chocolate with me in my purse. But, since I'm also on my Thanksgiving vacation, I bought tons of snacks for me to eat on my road trip. Part of it is candy.
      So what's my favorite type to eat right now? Milk Chocolate Raisinets and Mini Reese's. I basically eat 3-4 small Reese's a day and a handful of raisins. It's really funny how much I crave it!!! But now that I've eaten lots of it, I think I'm done with candy for a few months already. Hahaha. Throughout this week, I limited myself from candy and I haven't been craving it that much!! It's pretty weird. The only thing I make once a week (usually on weekends) are holiday, wintery drinks. Like, White chocolate peppermint mocha or a Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Drink. Whenever I have these drinks, it just boosts my spirits and makes me have the holiday, wintery feeling. But, I do have to remind myself that I can't have THAT much a week, or else I get a sugar high. 
So that's my craving of the month! Xoxo, C
Be sure to follow this blog for more posts and updates!!! 
Comment and send in your questions for #AskCat @ hautevivacouture@gmail.com

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top