My Pet Peeves!


To start off the New Years, I thought I would share something fun and personal on my blog! So, here's my top 8 pet peeves! :)

1.) Honk-Honk at the Dinner Table/Sneezing or Coughing w/o covering the mouth
When people blow their nose REALLY loud, which ends up sounding like a horn more than a nose,
annoys me so much. I feel like you should do that type of stuff very discretely so that it doesn't ruin other people's appetites.


2.) Wearing flip flops everywhere.
I feel like shoes are made to protect your feet. I understand the casual aspect of flip flops, but can't you go with simple flats instead of flip flops? They're also casual, comfortable and protective! I personally just feel like flip flops are a bit sloppy.


3.) Casually Revealing Cleavage everyday? No thanks.
If you're trying that hard to get someone's attention, that person doesn't deserve your attention. Also, I think you shouldn't feel the need to show your cleavage in order to show confidence. My motto: A girl being classy and yourself is sexy.


4.) Messy Lockers
Having messy lockers gets on my nerves. There's SO many people who could have neater lockers simply by having a locker shelf or by placing their books nicely in their lockers. Can't you just take a few seconds to place your items in your locker instead of shoving it in there? Whenever I see a messy locker, my hands just want to go in and fix everything.


5.) I "Don't" See You
When you're walking down the halls, you'll usually catch someone's eye contact between classes. If I smile at you, it's common courtesy to smile back. I think it's disrespectful and rude not to smile back at someone.


6.) My phone is my dinner date.
If I have dinner with you at a restaurant... or just dinner with you period, I expect to have conversations with you. It gets on my nerves when people are on their phones 24/7 when they're eating with someone.


7.) I'm SO bored.
In my world, there's no such thing as being bored. There's a million different things you could be doing! The difference is whether you WANT to do something or you just want to lie around. Even if you are lying around, you're relaxing and meditating which doesn't count as being bored. Being bored is not knowing what to do... My next blog post  might be about things to do when you're bored... But hey, life is short. Don't ever be bored.


8.) No enthusiasm.
When someone has no enthusiasm to ANYTHING gets on my nerves. It's like, what's the point in life when you don't enjoy anything at all? You must have a passion/show enthusiasm for at least one thing... or else you've wasted the few years of your life already.


Hope you had fun reading this post! Just wanted to share a personal post to start the New Years!
xxx, C

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. into the wild dog food

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top