♡ Book Review! Perks of being a Wallflower! ♡


(NO SPOILERS)
Hey Y'all! I'm determined to get back in the groove of blogging. Why not start with something I've recently done? So, recently, I've read "the Perks of Being a Wallflower," (I know, I know. Book and movie's been out for a while. I'm so late on the bandwagon). But I finally got the chance to read it! For me, it was a short and sweet book. It wasn't one of those deep, mind-blowing books out there. But it felt like I saw a friend (main character) Charlie, grow up and mentally mature over the course of a year or so. It was written in diary-entry form, so it's similar to a collection of personal anecdotes. Although the concoction of anecdotes seems to have no exact focus point, it functions as an insight into Charlie's thoughts. Charlie, just like an other teenager, thinks and encounters all types of circumstances and writes about anything that he's thinking of. He's an incoming 9th grader who undergoes normal teenage thoughts: siblings, academics, parties, girl trouble, and social problems. 

Overall the book, the stories flowed very well. I LOVED the ending so much because it was THE perfect ending.

Short and sweet!
I recommend this to anyone who wants to enjoy a short read. It's a cute book!

Post every week!
#AskCat sessions always open! (personal opinions, advice, etc) @ theesparklecorner@gmail.com

xoxoxoxo, Cat

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top