♡ JULY Favorites!! 2015 ♡

July's over! Can you believe that summer's almost to an end? Here's my July Favorites!! (Links of items in each subtitle!)

I've always tried to drink as much liquids as possible. However, I happen to only drink about 4-5 cups of water per day instead of the recommended 6-8 cups. Last month, I went on vacation to a BUNCH of west coast states and one day I got the largest Starbucks size for a Peach Ice Tea (my current FAVORITE drink). After finishing the tea, I didn't have an empty water bottle, so I filled the plastic cup up with drinking water. I drank about 3 cups of the large size. I got more than I needed. The next day when I woke up, my skin was in the best condition possible and I just felt healthier. So when I got home from vacation, I decided to order this glass tumbler (not a fan of plastic tumblers) and this is a 16 oz tumbler. Usually, you can just drink about 4 cups of this and you're set... But because this has the straw and setting it on your desk makes it SO TEMPTING to have another sip of ice water. Can't believe a simple Glass Tumbler could empower me so much to drink more water!
(PS. This DOES come with the classic Starbucks green straw. Mine is being washed :))

I'm not a huge fan of crime novels, especially if the storylines are slow. HOWEVER, Cuckoo's Calling is a VERY captivating crime novel. (No spoilers) It's about this famous supermodel who's found at the bottom of the staircase and her death was ruled as suicide.
However, her brother believes it was a homocide, hence hiring a
private investigator. I'm not finished with it! Halfway through but it's fantastic!! Highly recommend it, especially since it's the summer.

So for a while now, I've been hunting down the perfect monogram decal to stick on my laptop and on my planner. I was also looking for cute bow stickers. I thought, why not find a Monogram Bow! So I found this one in an Etsy store (link in "Monogram Bow Vinyl") and it's one of the best quality stickers I've ever had! The seller personally wrote a card and instructions on how to apply the sticker and it was simple, easy, VERY well made (just be careful when you remove the plastic from the bow). HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT if you're looking for this decal! Comes in a variety of different colors!

(Youtuber, IG)
Summer... season for hunting down new users to follow and feel more inspired by. One of my new favorite Youtubers/Instagrammers is +Katherine Pham (@trialsofwhite). This Australian darling has
one of the most classic, chic, modern styles out there. Whenever I need inspiration or feel sad, I would scroll down her IG Feed and my goodness she's simply one of my favorites for this month!

When I was roaming the West Coast a few weeks ago, I happened to shop at a Nordstrom and there were Ked's in the BP Section. I've always wanted to own a pair of these cute, sporty shoes. I LOVE these shoes so much, especially in the summer! I'm not a fan of open-toe shoes, so in the summer I would either wear flats or sporty shoes (Ked's/Converse). I personally like Ked's more than Converse because they're more simplistic and feminine and they suit my taste more. Dress them up, dress them down. Most importantly, they're VERY comfortable to walk in. These are my 1st pair and I'm definitely going to order more soon!

NUTELLA PANCAKES
In the summer, I really love simple meals. One of the "meals" I've been cooking for myself are pancakes (especially for dinner... I don't know why!). I always have breakfast-food cravings for dinner. Been loving Nutella Pancakes!


I don't know about you, but I've always loved the Alex and Ani Bracelets. Lately, my favorites have been these 2 in my mini collection. The 1st one of the cupcake charm that I picked up in Las Vegas in one of their boutiques (I never knew they had actual boutiques! I was ecstatic when I saw it because I've always been to the counter ones in Nordstrom). Part of the proceeds for the cupcake is donated to a scoliosis foundation! My other favorite is the December Birthstone (Zircon) one. It adds a pop of color to my outfit AND it's a VERY beautiful stone. Love them very much!

Could we just take a moment and soak in how ADORABLE this flash drive is?!?! 8 GB, a good price, cuteness. What more could you ask for?!

Hobby of the Month: Designing!
I've always loved fashion designing and learning about the design industry/fabrics. A reason I love summer so much is the amount of free time I get to spend doing things I absolutely love. That's a sneak peek to my portfolio ;)

GUILTY PLEASURE!! I LOVE watching The Bachelor/The Bachelorette. I've discovered Kaitlyn's blog and I'm in love! Love her bubbly personality, her unique style, her posts. PLUS, can we just take a moment and congratulate her on her new engagement to Shawn Booth?! Such an adorable couple! Wishing them the brightest future :)

Movie of the Month: PAPERTOWNS
To be honest, I was expecting something more from this movie. (Haven't read the book yet). After watching The Fault in Our Stars last year, (which made me go on an emotional roller coaster), I was expecting this movie to somehow tear my feelings apart. But it didn't happen. However, it is an adorable movie and it has a different message to it. Seems that John Green has a unique message in every one of his books/movies. Liked it though!

I've ALWAYS been a huge fan of the Gardiner Sisters. They're not superstars but they're one of my favorite artists. They did this cover called "Hold Back the River" and I just loved the medley of their voices, especially for this song. I happen to love it more than the original song! Please check them out!

That's it for this month!
Hope you enjoyed!

 ~ Cathy

(Subscribe/Like/Comment! Posts every week)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top