AskCat: Bad Grades

"Hey Cat. I'm getting some bad grades and I'm afraid that if I keep this up, I'm going to be pulled out of clubs, sports, etc. But I tried and nothing works! My whole class gets what we're talking about. I'm afraid that if I raise my hand in class, they'll be like, "How could she not understand such an easy thing?" Maybe they'll laugh at me? I don't know. Plus, my teacher is kind of strict and I'm scared of her. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's true. Please help me!"

Ask your teacher for help. Maybe they can assist you after school. Maybe if you scored low on a project grade, you can ask her to redo it, give you another chance or help with extra credit. Is it a subject? Ask a teacher for help after class and tell her you don't understand it. Don't be afraid of the teachers! They're more than happy to assist you!! 
    Next, if your teachers aren't enough, ask your friends for help! They're always there and they explain it easiest, since you know them. You won't be uncomfortable. Lastly, set a schedule. Everyday, write down what your schedule is and follow it. Be sure to check anything off that you finished. It'll make you feel accomplished, you worked hard, and the day didn't just go to waste. Your schedule can be general. Just be organized! Make sure you have enough time for studying. Then, write in your sports. Remember, studies are your first priority! Also, studying isn't an overnight thing. It takes time. You'll get it faster when you put more effort in it. I hope this helped! Xo, C
Send in your questions at hautevivacouture@aol.com

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top