1 Pair of Joggers, 4 Looks

Joggers are one of my favorite pairs of pants to wear. They're loose, comfortable, and stylish enough to appear put together. Joggers can be tricky to style though! Here are 4 looks I created that I often wear. (Certain items are linked under each outfit)

Since joggers are so loose and casual, pairing it with some lace crop top adds a dash of feminine flirt! For an every day casual look, pair it with sneakers and a crossbody!
My Outfit: Grey Joggers, Lace Crop Top, Kate Spade Ked's Sneakers, Tod's Crossbody, Ray Bans Wayfarers, Lokai Bracelet


This chic fall look is a perfect way to dress up your joggers! Paired with a sleek, slim turtleneck tucked into your joggers and a pair of booties and you're ready to go! For an on-the-go look, bring a tote!
My Outfit: Grey Joggers, Black Short Sleeve Mock Turtleneck, Franco Sarto Black Booties, Longchamp Le Pliage (Large, Purple) Tote, MaeMovement Bracelet, MK Watch, Nordstrom Sunglasses, F21 Decorative Necklace

I love tiffany blue! Why not pair this scallop-edged top with my joggers for a perfect casual, comfortable look?
My Outfit: Grey Joggers, Abercrombie Tiffany Blue Laced Top, Kate Spade Ked's Sneakers, Tod's Crossbody, Alex and Ani Bracelets (Birthstone and Path of Life), Monogram Necklace

For a sportier look, pair your joggers with a graphic tee and a pair of sneakers! I love to tuck in my graphic tee for a more put together look.
My Outfit: Grey Joggers, Graphic Tee, White Converse, Nordstrom Sunglasses, Coach Crossbody, Lokai Bracelet, Alex and Ani (Lotus Flower) Bracelet

I would wear this outfits any day.
Keep Smiling, Stay Postive, Be Safe
Cathy

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top